- 23:31 Changeset  by
- trunk/idldoc/project/idldoc-3.0.key/Picture 1-2.png
- trunk/idldoc/project/idldoc-3.0.key/Picture 1.png
Adding Keynote presentation; there will be problems with modifications of this presentation, so be careful.
- 12:23 GettingStarted edited by
- 12:21 GettingStarted edited by
- 11:51 GettingStarted edited by
- 10:44 Changeset  by
Short Getting Started video.
- 08:52 Changeset  by
Keeping 3.0 branch up-to-date with trunk bug fixes.
- 08:41 Ticket #36 (Crash with property tag but no getProperty/setProperty) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r463.
- 08:41 Changeset  by
Fix for ticket #36: a property tag in a file comment followed by a regular routine (not a method) caused a crash. Fixed.
- 08:06 Changeset  by
Fixed typo "held properties" not "help properties".
- 15:58 Ticket #36 (Crash with property tag but no getProperty/setProperty) created by
- If a property tag is used and there are not getProperty or setProperty …
- 15:43 Changeset  by
Added the new keywords to the output from /HELP.
- 12:46 DeveloperInfo edited by
- 12:43 DeveloperInfo created by
- 12:30 WikiStart edited by
- 08:51 GettingStarted edited by
- Fixed typo (diff)
- 07:54 Changeset  by
Changing requirement to IDL 6.2 because SCOPE_TRACEBACK was introduced in IDL 6.2.
- 07:53 Downloads edited by
- 21:43 Changeset  by
Started on skeleton for ticket #11, man page interface for IDLdoc.
- 21:17 Ticket #35 (code block not working for me) closed by
- worksforme: Ah, this can be done, but you have to get your styles right: the format …
- 18:10 Examples edited by
- 16:34 Ticket #35 (code block not working for me) created by
- The following code […] Isn't generating the expected code block. In …
- 16:31 Examples edited by
- Added my IDLdoc 3.0 to this, great job on this. (diff)
- 14:55 FAQ edited by
- 14:40 FAQ created by
- 14:17 WikiStart edited by
- 14:15 GettingStarted created by
- 14:08 WikiStart edited by
- 21:15 Downloads edited by
- 21:00 Changeset  by
IDLdoc 3.0 release; tagged and branched.
- 00:00 Milestone IDLdoc 3.0 completed
- === Release notes === Differences between IDLdoc 3.0 and IDLdoc 2.0: * …
- 08:31 Changeset  by
Added a line in the release notes about the SOURCE_LINK keyword.
- 08:30 Downloads edited by
- 13:15 Downloads created by
- 12:59 WikiStart edited by
- 12:57 Templates created by
- 12:46 Changeset  by
Added a few more comments.
- 12:43 Changeset  by
Added a few comments.
- 12:38 Changeset  by
Added a few comments.
- 12:37 Changeset  by
Added a few comments.
- 12:21 WikiStart edited by
- 08:03 Changeset  by
Fix for small bug involved with SOURCE_LINK. Checks issue of using relative link across Windows drive only with SOURCE_LINK=1 (relative link) now.
- 07:45 WikiStart edited by
- 11:40 Milestone IDLdoc 3.0rc3 completed
- Added SOURCE_LINK keyword for handling issues with copying source code …
- 11:23 UpgradeTo30 created by
- 10:38 Changeset  by
IDLdoc 3.0rc3 release.
- 10:00 Ticket #27 (Allow docs in OUTPUT directory to be linked (not copied) from source ...) closed by
- fixed: Added a SOURCE_LINK keyword to IDLDOC in r450. This keyword can be set to: …
- 09:57 Changeset  by
Added SOURCE_LINK keyword to IDLDOC that specifies whether the source code is copied (SOURCE_LINK=0), linked relatively (SOURCE_LINK=1), or linked absolutely (SOURCE_LINK=1).
- 14:56 Ticket #34 (Please change default color scheme) created by
- Oh, those greens are gross, Galloy. I'll take a crack at a new color …
- 22:27 Ticket #33 (full documentation) closed by
- fixed: Added to help page in r449: To be fully documented, a routine must have …
- 22:26 Changeset  by
Adding specification for 'fully documented' to documentation.
- 22:04 Ticket #25 (@inherits compatibility issue - fix?) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r448, I added an item in ISSUES for the "inherits" tag and …
- 22:03 Changeset  by
Adding items in the ISSUES file for obsolete tags and keywords.
- 21:00 WikiStart edited by
- 18:33 Ticket #33 (full documentation) created by
- It would be useful to document what is required to reach "full …
- 18:30 Ticket #32 (Optional indexing) created by
- It would be very useful if indexing was only performed on files, classes, …
- 10:07 Ticket #25 (@inherits compatibility issue - fix?) reopened by
- Thanks for adding compatability comments ot ISSUES. I suggest that you add …
- 13:39 Changeset  by
Adding MG_RELATIVE_PATH to list of routines to compile for SAV file distribution.
- 13:28 Changeset  by
Adding a routine to find a relative path in preparation for Ticket #27.
- 14:52 Ticket #31 (Define overview style for IDL format) created by
- Overview files in the IDL format should look like: […]
- 14:46 Changeset  by
Fixing up comments; moving todos to Trac tickets.
- 14:44 Changeset  by
Removed unused file.
- 14:32 Changeset  by
Changed DEBUG from a local variable in IDLDOC to a keyword to IDLDOC.
- 11:09 Ticket #30 (Support for doctests) created by
- Doctests are simple tests embedded in the documentation. Inside a "tests" …
- 08:02 Changeset  by
Forgot to freeze externals to a revision.
- 07:49 Changeset  by
Added to credits.
- 21:59 Milestone IDLdoc 3.0rc2 completed
- This release fixes some issues with determining the fields of a class …
- 21:45 Changeset  by
Commit for 3.0 release candidate 2.
- 15:22 Ticket #23 (Class / Field parsing error??) closed by
- fixed: Changeset r439 should fix this. I also added a test …
- 14:52 Changeset  by
OK, this fix should *really* be the one to fix class definition problems. There should be no "% CATCH: Unexpected keyword cleanup stack found on return." errors and class definitions should be found if named for automatic structure definition or if they are in a properly named routine in the file.
- 14:48 Changeset  by
Adding a few regression tests to test class definition behavoir.
- 14:10 Changeset  by
Workaround for "% CATCH: Unexpected keyword cleanup stack found on return." errors.
- 23:25 Ticket #20 (Cannot create class definition) closed by
- duplicate: Yes, I think this is the same issue as ticket #23. There are no warnings …
- 23:24 Changeset  by
Compiled both basename of current file and classnamedefine in order to find class definition.
- 16:15 WikiStart edited by
- 15:11 Changeset  by
Changed IDLdoc project link in the footer template.
- 15:00 Changeset  by
Added 'categories' and 'has_categories' variables to the file tree object. This fixed an issue where file level categories weren't displayed on the file page, but where on the Categories page.
- 12:37 Examples edited by
- 11:14 Ticket #29 (DLM documentation) created by
- There should be a mechanism for adding comments for a DLM. This should …
- 11:11 Ticket #28 (Directory level comments) created by
- There should be a mechanism to allow "directory level" comments. In …
- 08:21 Ticket #27 (Allow docs in OUTPUT directory to be linked (not copied) from source ...) created by
- Currently in IDLdoc, the OUTPUT keyword allows a user to put the …
- 21:40 Ticket #26 (Allow tabs in rst format markup) created by
- Tabs can be converted to an equivalent number of spaces. IDLdoc should …
- 11:03 Ticket #25 (@inherits compatibility issue - fix?) closed by
- fixed: Yes, inheritance is handled automatically now as long as automatic …
- 11:02 Changeset  by
Added a warning for uses tag at the file level.
- 08:49 Changeset  by
Split ISSUES file into 'Known bugs' and 'Backward-compatibility issues'.
- 08:37 Ticket #21 (extra line before PRO definition) closed by
- fixed: Separated the ISSUES files into "Known bugs" and "Backward-compatibility …
- 06:04 Ticket #25 (@inherits compatibility issue - fix?) created by
- I used the following to find and remove all lines with @inherits in them. …
- 22:54 Ticket #24 (multiple @uses tags) closed by
- fixed: Adding these comments to ticket #4 (currently scheduled for version 3.1) …
- 22:45 Ticket #22 (Suggest allowing @file_comments at file level) closed by
- fixed: Yes, that would help compatibility issues. Added in r431.
- 22:44 Changeset  by
Added file_comments tag to the file level.
- 22:33 Ticket #19 (error in help for attributes) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r430.
- 22:30 Changeset  by
Fixed typo in generated help. Also got version change from rc1.
- 13:47 Ticket #24 (multiple @uses tags) created by
- I noticed some discussion in the mailing list about multiple tags. My …
- 20:03 Ticket #23 (Class / Field parsing error??) created by
- The following code: […] results in the following errors: […]
- 19:21 Ticket #22 (Suggest allowing @file_comments at file level) created by
- IDLDoc2.0 implied that @file_comments could be used at the start of a file …
- 18:34 Ticket #21 (extra line before PRO definition) created by
- If there is an extra line between the IDLDoc information and the procedure …
- 17:00 Ticket #20 (Cannot create class definition) created by
- The following code: […] produces this error: […] I am not sure if …
- 16:24 Ticket #19 (error in help for attributes) created by
- In the help generated by IDLDoc there is an error in the attributes …
- 15:57 Ticket #18 (undefined variable elements) closed by
- fixed: Worked on changeset . Marking fixed.
- 11:04 Changeset  by
Fixed bug where .svn/ directory in the resources directory would get copied along with the .css, .png, etc. files.
- 10:53 Changeset  by
Made attach.png not executable.
- 18:36 Ticket #18 (undefined variable elements) created by
- The following is a list of the tail of the output after trying to run …
- 10:33 Examples edited by
- 10:08 Changeset  by
Fixed typo for todo tag at the file level; also made routine level IDLdoc format tags follow the same rules as file level tags, i.e. [[:alpha:]_]+.
- 21:26 Milestone IDLdoc 3.0rc1 completed
- === Goals === * Feature complete (basic search implemented).
- 20:50 Changeset  by
Release candidate 1 tag.
- 20:26 WikiStart edited by
- 15:42 Ticket #17 (Memory leak if there is a repeated property) closed by
- 15:23 Changeset  by
Handled repeated property without a memory leak and retaining both sets of comments.
- 14:11 Examples edited by
- 10:36 Examples edited by
- 10:08 Examples edited by
- 10:07 Examples created by
- 10:05 WikiStart edited by
- 09:39 Changeset  by
Fixing memory leaks.
- 09:34 Ticket #17 (Memory leak if there is a repeated property) created by
- If a property is listed twice in the file comments for a file defining a …
- 22:15 Changeset  by
Fixing memory leaks.
- 21:27 Ticket #16 (Create a DocBook set of templates) created by
- A DocBook set of templates would be useful for including in books. Use …
- 21:25 Ticket #15 (Improve "Customizing output" section of help) created by
- This section should include: * how to use the template object * what …
- 21:17 Ticket #14 (Create a set of more interactive templates) created by
- Routine descriptions could be expanded as needed. The syntax for each …
- 20:11 Ticket #13 (Allow multiple separate words in search) created by
- Currently, the search phrase is currently found "as a phrase" instead of …
- 20:08 Ticket #12 (Generate IDL Assistant output) created by
- The IDL Assistant will not be included in the IDL distribution for much …