Welcome to the IDLdoc project website
This is the project site for IDLdoc, a utility for generating documentation from IDL source code. From here, you can:
- download the current and old versions of IDLdoc
- read user documentation like Getting Started and the FAQ
- browse and submit tickets for bugs and feature requests
- browse the source code tree and the Subversion change logs
- see the timeline and roadmap for the project
- read developer information
Sign up for the mailing list to keep up-to-date on releases, report bugs, and request features.
To check out the project from Subversion use:
svn co http://svn.idldev.com/idldoc/trunk
See the examples page for a list of projects using IDLdoc.
- Scripts to help ease the transition to the syntax of IDLdoc 3.0
- See the templates page for alternate templates that change the style/format of IDLdoc's output.
Support IDLdoc development
Donations support further development on IDLdoc (including hosting of this website).
Other ways to support the project:
- Add your project to the examples page.
- Tell others about IDLdoc.
- Send me an email (mgalloy at idldev dot com).