If you use IDLdoc, feel free to add a link to your documentation (and even a short description of your project) to the following list.
Examples of IDLdoc 3.0+
- See docs site for links to documentation for several of my open source IDL projects: mgunit, cmdline_tools, dist_tools, my IDL library, and vis library
- Michael Galloy's library and demos on michaelgalloy.com
- The GPUlib library for using a GPU to accelerate computations in IDL. Developed by Tech-X Corporation.
- Though the project isn't open, Akoostix uses IDLdoc to document approximately 150K lines of IDL code in the Software Tool for Analysis and Research (STAR) for Defence Research and Development Canada (DRDC). STAR is a multi-application software suite that extensively uses Object Oriented programming and libraries to realize re-use. IDLdoc is instrumental in managing and reusing the software.
- This is a small collection of routines by Brian Larsen at Boston University.
- Jeremy Bailin's IDL Utilities provide IDLdoc'ed documentation.
- Loren Anderson has some IDLdoc'ed routines up on his site using a custom style sheet.
- Anthony Smith's IDL routines
- Paulo Penteado's IDL library